top of page

Energy Sources

Using sustainable energy sources in a sustainable way

The Solar Energy behind Nuclear Fusion


The sun’s energy is used directly to produce electricity in photovoltaic technology, but in truth, nearly all energy on earth is simply converted solar energy, making the sun the most important energy source on the planet.


Fossil fuels, still the most commonly used energy source, have origins in solar energy; the coal mined today was once vast forests that grew in the sunlight millions of years ago.


Water and air currents are the result of solar radiation, which the sun projects into space at a relative constant of 3.8⋅1026 J.


Solar radiation, Earth’s main energy source, is created through the fusion of hydrogen into helium inside the sun: solar energy is created through the nuclear fusion of 567 million tons of hydrogen into 562.8 million tons of helium per second. 


Nearly all electricity on earth is supplied, either directly or indirectly, through nuclear fusion.



Approximately 15 billion years ago, the big bang created matter in a massive explosion that burned hotter than the sun. The Big Bang created a galactic energy source in the form of suns, but simultaneously created the element Thorium.


Thorium is a very common element worldwide and can be found cheaply and in large quantities as a “waste product”. The transport of thorium is safe and easy, as it is a natural alpha emitter whose radiation can be shielded with a simple piece of paper. Raw Thorium contains so much energy that it is barely consumed in electricity generation processes, which allows the fission product of the ADES to go on to power our NES infinite battery through 24-hour continuous rays for direct power generation.

Nuclear Waste

nuclear waste.jpg

Fuel rods are not fully utilized in conventional nuclear power plants. Only 10% of a fuel rod made from uranium can be used to generate electricity, with the other radiating 90% of the uranium rod needing to be stored as nuclear waste. A uranium rod continues to radiate for an astounding 300,000 years. We have yet to find a material that can contain the full lifecycle of a uranium rod, and in reality, nuclear waste is often improperly stored from the start; some nuclear waste has even been found dumped illegally into the sea.


Thanks to the technology of Emerald Horizon and the ADES amplifier, existing nuclear waste has a new value as a fuel. Using nuclear waste as fuel reduces its radiation to such an extent that it reaches safe levels in a mere 300 years and can be easily stored. 


The use of the ADES technology would mean the end of unmitigated nuclear waste production. Ideally, accumulated nuclear waste could be recovered, recycled, and safely stored for the more feasible 300-year timeframe. Incredibly, at current power consumption levels, the nuclear waste in existence today could supply the entire planet with electricity for the next 3000 years.

bottom of page